Artists and thinkers coming together to promote fine crafts, innovation, and honest sustainability.

The best and brightest artists and thinkers coming together to promote fine crafts, original thought, and honest sustainability.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BIG, FR*EE, AND AWESOME!!!!

It has been a lovely break, thanks for asking! I am almost back in the saddle, and am here to tease, titillate, and totally try to get you all excited about next week. As many of you know, Monday is the biggest online shopping day of the year. To celebrate, I will be having an AWESOME event called.....

ALL-STAR GIVEAWAY WEEK!

Yes, that's right, I am bringing back all of the BIGGEST artists that I featured last year (and a couple really stunning new ones) for a super amazing week-long event next week.

Here's the deal:

Each day next week, a new artist will be featured. For the seven days following that person's feature, my lovely readers can enter to win that artist's KILLER giveaway, AND can shop to their heart's content in the artist's Etsy shop, because they will be offering HUGE discounts to ZIP & RUTH readers too!

So, READ Z&R NEXT WEEK!!!! It will be SOooooooo worth it, I promise!

Here are a few photos of the work of some of the participating artists:









3 comments:

Catherine said...

Pardon me while my heart flutters...

This looks fantastic - - I'm excited! :)

M.M.E. said...

What great shops! I can't wait!!

illana Burk said...

yeah...it's gonna be awesome! and the discounts will ROCK! Time for Xmas shopping!!