Artists and thinkers coming together to promote fine crafts, innovation, and honest sustainability.

The best and brightest artists and thinkers coming together to promote fine crafts, original thought, and honest sustainability.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Announcing Makeness!

As some of you may have noticed, I have not posted a new biz tip in a few weeks. The reason is, I have been working super hard at a brand new business concept that is ALL about business for artists, crafters, and designers. As my lovely ZIP & RUTH blog has grown, it has come to my attention that many of you lovely people are not 'makers' (which is awesome, by the way). Once I realized this, I also saw that it made my regular Thursday business tip series seem irrelevant to many of you, and we just can't have that! So, for all you makers out there.... please check out and follow my new entity, Makeness!

In th coming weeks and months, Makeness will be growing into a hub of ebooks, marketing info, blogging tips, branding help, and much more. Stay tuned!

No comments: