Artists and thinkers coming together to promote fine crafts, innovation, and honest sustainability.

The best and brightest artists and thinkers coming together to promote fine crafts, original thought, and honest sustainability.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Promote Here

Interested in advertising or being featured on Zip & Ruth? Excellent! So glad you asked!

Get Featured (Free):
We always love to discover and promote new talent! Send me a link to your work. If I think it's a good fit for Z&R, I'll be in touch. Please remember that Zip & Ruth's readers expect a happy blend of clean, modern sensibility mixed with vintage taste and sustainable design. If I don't choose to feature you it is more often than not because your work isn't a solid fit for the aesthetic of the site, not because it's not fabulous.
  
Advertising/ Sponsorship:


Details:
Rates are subject to change.  It is the responsibility of the advertiser to provide clear, crisp artwork in the proper size, and in .jpg format. I can create an ad for you for a small fee. I also offer multi-month discounts. Pleasecontact me if you're interested. I am also flexible. If you would like to sponsor a particular column (like the Weekly tutorial), I am happy to come up with an ad package that suits your needs.

No comments: