Artists and thinkers coming together to promote fine crafts, innovation, and honest sustainability.

The best and brightest artists and thinkers coming together to promote fine crafts, original thought, and honest sustainability.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

My quest for 200 Fans!

Hi all... and welcome to my shameless self-promotion of the week. I am on a quest to hit 200 fans on my Facebook page by the 4th of July (what's more patriotic than shameless promotion?!?). It's an ambitious goal (I'm at 105 right now), but I know I can do it with a little help! So, here's what's in it for you:


Please suggest my Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/zipandruth) to your friends that might like it (no spamming friends for discounts:). Then, come on back and leave a comment here, or on my Facebook page stating how many you suggested it to. For every one you do, I will give you $1 off in my Etsy shop. So, four recommendations = $4 bucks off in my shop!

If I make it to 200, I will DOUBLE the discount for every person that recommended my page to friends!
The fine print: I will give up to $20 off per person, or up to $40 off if I hit 200 Facebook fans by July 4th, 2010. One tiny catch, if you buy a something on in my shop with your credit, I'm not giving change, so if your total order adds up to less than the credit amount, you have officially tapped out your credit. Let me know if you have questions on that.

Thanks for your support!!!

No comments: